Mask necklace made with 3D printer
In these days when masks are indispensable, We made a mask necklace using 3D printing technology.
Layers of filaments are piled up to form a loop and are connected. When they are assembled, it becomes a chain.
When you are not using a mask, it is convenient to hang it around your neck, hook on a wall, or a doorknob.
- No needs support and assemble.
- It is a design that is different from the string necklaces that are commonly used in the surroundings and is only possible with 3D printing.
- Print and use any color you like, and gift it to your friend.
- You can use hooks on both ends of the mask strap.
- The quality may vary depending on the printer settings or filament type. Please refer to the product description for detailed setting values.
- First, check your print bed leveling and use PLA+ as much as possible.
Stay tuned. Keep waiting for the next ideas.